Delicious bacon wrapped butterfly shrimp made with literally only shrimp and bacon. Perfect for an easy appetizer. Crispy bacon wrapped around crispy, yet tender Parmesan encrusted butterfly shrimp!
**This delicious shrimp appetizer is made in partnership with SeaPak Shrimp & SeaFood Co, but all opinions are mine!
Tis the season of holidays and holiday parties and that means lots of desserts and lots of appetizers! These bacon wrapped butterfly shrimp are the perfect party appetizer because you only need 2 ingredients and just about 20 minutes to make them!
So basically all you need is bacon, and butterfly shrimp. I love SeaPak Parmesan Encrusted Butterfly Shrimp as well. The shrimp is perfectly crispy, flavorful and just delightful. You can find SeaPak products at most local grocery stores, like Walmart, Kroger, etc.
You’ll cut your bacon pieces in halves or in thirds depend how long they are and wrap one bacon half tightly around one piece of butterfly shrimp. Put the end of the bacon underneath, and line your shrimp on a baking sheet lined with foil. A baking sheet with edges is preferred. Bake according to package directions, which should be in your oven at 425 degrees for about 15 minutes. Flip shrimp half way through baking so that the bacon cooks evenly on top and bottom. And voila.
Crispy bacon wrapped around crispy, but tender butterfly shrimp. What could be better?
Serve the delicious bacon wrapped shrimp morsels with the tasty roma tomato dipping sauce that comes with the SeaPak Parmesan Encrusted Butterfly Shrimp and you’ve got a tasty appetizer that everyone will love!
- 1 package of bacon
- 1 family sized box of SeaPak Parmesan Encrusted Butterfly Shrimp
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut your bacon slices in half or in thirds depending how long they are.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of Parmesan Encrusted Butterfly Shrimp.
- Place shrimp onto a baking sheet lined with foil, with the end of the bacon on the bottom.
- Bake in oven for about 15 minutes. Flip shrimp half way through baking time to cook evenly. Bake until shrimp is cooked through and bacon is crispy
Be sure to follow SeaPak on Instagram for many more delicious holiday recipe ideas!