Do you see a peanut butter theme yet? I love peanut butter and really feel sorry for those who miss out by not enjoying this delicious treat. One of my favorite things is a scoop of peanut butter out of a freshly opened jar, it is the best.
Asian Grilled Chicken (adapted from Jamie Cooks It Up)
2 t minced garlic
1/2 C rice vinegar
1/2 C Mr. Yoshidas’s Marinade & Cooking Sauce Original Gourmet Sweet & Savory
2 t Hoisin sauce
3/4 C brown sugar
2 t sesame oil
1 T sesame seeds
1/2 t ginger
pinch red pepper flakes
1 T peanut butter
1/3 C hot water
12 chicken tenderloins
12 shishkabob skewers (soak them in water before using)
1. Place the peanut butter and the 1/3 C water in the microwave and heat for 1 minute. Stir it until it’s smooth and well combined.
2. Add all the ingredients together in a bowl except the chicken and skewers and stir until incorporated.
3. Place the chicken in a pan or freezer gallon ziploc baggie and add the marinade. Cover the pan, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
4. Place chicken on the skewers.
5. Grill the chicken skewers for about 7 minutes for medium heat (I suppose you could just cook the chicken on a George Foreman grill without the skewers). Turn and cook through out.
You can also make chicken kabobs by cutting the chicken into 1 1/2 inch pieces and alternate with onions, peppers, pineapple on the skewers. Cook the same. This is how we ate it and served it to the missionaries – we let every one design their own kabob.