Breakfast pizza combines so many great breakfast flavors into one, it’s like biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs and bacon all in one delicious pizza!
**This post is written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own.
Breakfast pizza isn’t your typical pizza, but it’s still so delicious. It’s amazing for breakfast, brunch, or “brinner” and is ready in only about 30 minutes.
It starts with your favorite pizza dough, homemade or store bought work great. Top it with an easy homemade breakfast gravy – it’s like biscuits and gravy without the sausage in the gravy, scrambled eggs, shredded cheddar cheese and Wright® Brand Hickory Bacon.
Wright® Brand Hickory Bacon is my favorite bacon, because its thick cut, its smoked, and its so flavorful! So you get big pieces of perfect bacon that crisp up to perfection.
During this busy holiday season with lots of holiday family dinners to plan, its nice to know I have products I can count on when I want to make meals I know my family will love! This breakfast pizza is perfect for one of those holiday day breakfasts, or just the week before when you’re stressed with all the hustle and bustle and want an easy meal option.
Be sure to grab any Tyson® brand products from your local Kroger store to make holiday cooking better!
- dough for 1 14-16inch pizza
- 6-8 eggs (cooked to be scrambled)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices Wright® Brand Hickory Bacon (cut or crumbled)
- 1 green onion
For the Breakfast Gravy:
- 1 TBS butter
- 1 TBS flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 550 degrees with a pizza stone inside.
- Roll dough out into approximately a 14 inch pizza.
For the Breakfast Gravy:
- Bring butter to melt in a small pan over medium heat.
- Add in the flour, and salt and pepper until combined.
- Gradually stir in the milk.
- Cook until the mixture thickens a bit.
- Spread gravy over the top of the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle scrambled eggs evenly over the top of the pizza.
- Sprinkle cheese over the eggs.
- Sprinkle bacon evenly over the top of the pizza.
- Carefully (using a pizza peel if you have it) place pizza on the preheated stone in the oven.
- Cook until cheese is melted, and crust starts to turn golden brown, about 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with green onion. Slice and serve immediately.
I like topping mine with a bit of ketchup!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.