Crockpot creamy chicken and broccoli over rice; easy, delicious, and ready for dinner when you are.
Creamy Chicken and Broccoli over Rice
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 - 10 oz can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 - 10 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups broccoli
- Put everything except sour cream and broccoli in the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4.
- Shred the chicken breasts with two forks.
- In a rice cooker (or however you like) cook about 4 cups of rice.
- Meanwhile, add broccoli to the crock pot and stir in.
- Cook for another 30 minutes.
- When done cooking, stir in sour cream with the crock pot mixture.
- Enjoy over a bowl of rice.
This was a perfect meal to warm us up on a chilly autumn day. We had enough creamy chicken mixture that we froze half of it and each enjoyed a BIG bowl.