These are the best double chocolate cookies ever. They are thick and chewy stuffed full of chocolate for the best rich chocolatey cookies!
I love cookies. I mean, there might be something wrong with you if you don’t love cookies, or at least this probably isn’t the right blog for you because I’ve got a mega sweet tooth. These double chocolate chip cookies are one of my favorite cookies ever.
The cookies are soft, and chewy, and have such a rich and delicious chocolate flavor. They are easy to make with just a few ingredients – and you probably have most of them in your pantry right now so GO MAKE THEM RIGHT AWAY!
Every time we make them they are gobbled up so quickly because everyone loves them.
I’m telling you, if you like chocolate you will love these cookies. Its like the best chocolate cookie ever. A little like a brownie cookie, fudgy, rich and so delicious.
I will warn you. The cookies are best enjoyed with a giant glass of milk!
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick, softened)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 3/4 cup to 2 cups flour**
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together your butter and sugars in a large bowl until light in color.
- Add in your vanilla and eggs and mix in.
- Dump in your baking soda, salt, cocoa powder and flour and stir until everything is mixed.
- Mix in your chocolate chips.
- Put your batter in the fridge for about 10 minutes if you don't like how sticky it is.
- Scoop cookie dough by the tablespoonful onto a prepared baking sheet, sprayed with non stick spray, or lined with parchment or a silicone mat.
- Bake cookies for about 7-8 minutes.
- Allow to sit on cookie sheet for another 2-3 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
This post contains affiliate links. This means, that at no extra cost to you, if you buy something by clicking one of these links, I get a little extra money. Thanks for helping support Like Mother Like Daughter.
Things you might need for this recipe: