Five ingredients – one pan – easy chicken and vegetables for dinner tonight.
**I created this delicious easy oven roasted chicken breast as part of a sponsored for SocialStars. All opinions are my own. #CampbellsSauces
There is nothing better than an easy dinner recipe that tastes delicious too. When it’s only 5 ingredients and quick to make also that makes it even better. And that’s exactly what this easy oven roasted chicken breast meal is. It’s got everything you need for a complete meal and its literally only 5 ingredients with the help of Campbell’s® Classic Roasted Chicken Sauce. You’ll also need some chicken breasts (or chicken thighs if you prefer those), some potatoes and carrots (and I chose to add some green beans too).
Are you ready to see how easy this is? So the first thing you need to do is prepare your vegetables. You’ll need about 3 potatoes, 3 or 4 long carrots and a handful of green beans. You’ll peel your potatoes and your carrots and cut them into 1 inch pieces. And you will cut the ends of your green beans off and cut them into 2 inch pieces.
You should have about 4 to 5 cups of chopped vegetables total.
Then you will place your 4 chicken breasts into a 9×13 inch pan, and pour your vegetables all around it. Mix the vegetables around and spread them evenly.
Then pour your Campbell’s® Classic Roasted Chicken Sauce over the top of everything and spread it evenly.
Bake in your oven preheated to 400 degrees for about 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked all the way through (165 degrees!) and your veggies are tender. Allow it to set for 5 minutes before serving.
Now you have a delicious, hot, well-rounded and filling meal for your family!
Easy Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 2 cups chopped potatoes (cut to 1/2 to 1 inch pieces)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots (cut to 1/2 to 1 inch pieces)
- 1 1/2 cups cut green beans (cut to 2 inch pieces)
- 1 package Campbell’s® Classic Roasted Chicken Sauce.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare your vegetables.
- Place your chicken into a 9x13 inch baking pan and spread your vegetables all around.
- Pour Campbell’s® Classic Roasted Chicken Sauce over the top of your chicken and vegetables and spread evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and chicken is fully cooked.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
For more of my favorite meals using Campbell’s Sauces, try these: