Fresh mango salsa is easy to make, and its so delicious served with chips, on grilled meat, tacos, and more!
There are a few things I love, and mango salsa is one of them. I love it from the store and homemade and this homemade recipe is just perfection. You only need a few ingredients to throw it together, and with just a few minutes of prep work chopping everything up and tossing it together this fresh salsa is ready to go.
Its amazing on its own, eaten with a spoon, served with chips, on top of grilled chicken, or salmon, or even steak. And I just know it would be great on top of my favorite tacos, or a salad too.
Its one of those ultimate summer recipe type recipes. Its bright, and colorful, and perfectly delicious.
How to make Mango Salsa?
Its easy to make mango salsa, all you need is some fresh ingredients. You’ll need mango, bell pepper, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, lime, and salt! Mix it all together and you’re ready to serve it up however you want!
Fresh Mango Salsa
- 2-3 ripe mangos diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 jalapeno seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves chopped
- 1 large lime
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Add mango, red pepper, red onion, jalapeno and cilantro to a medium bowl and mix together.
- Squeeze lime juice over the top and sprinkle with salt and stir.
- Serve with tortilla chips, over grilled meat, or on your favorite tacos.