Lime Sherbet punch is a delicious and fun 3 ingredient drink that is perfect for any holiday, or party!
Growing up sherbet punch was often a fun drink to look forward to when attending parties, especially baby or bridal showers. You can make the drink with any combination of flavors, but this lime version is a delicious refreshing drink, that is fun in the spring, for St. Patrick’s day, or for a summer party, or even for Christmas.
Sherbet punch is like a fruity ice cream float starting with 7 up and topped with sherbet instead of vanilla ice cream.
Its such a fun punch drink, but it makes a lot, so don’t make it for just any dinner night at home, its perfect for a party though! And everyone will be intrigued by the yummy fizzy drink that is full of colorful scoops of frozen sherbet throughout!
To make the sherbet hold its shape for a little longer, if desired, pre-scoop the sherbet into a muffin tin lined with plastic wrap and refreeze!
Mix the 7 up and lime-ade concentrate in a large punch bowl, and when you’re ready to serve the drink, add in your frozen sherbet balls, and lime slices if desired.
Another fun thing to do with the drink, is to add a few drops of green food coloring (before the sherbet) to make the drink extra green, and perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, or Christmas, any green themed celebration!
- 2 liters 7 up or Sprite
- 12 oz limeade concentrate (thawed in fridge)
- 1.5 Qts Lime Sherbet
- 3 limes, sliced (optional)
- Scoop the sherbet into a muffin tin lined with plastic wrap. Freeze at least 1 hour, up to as long as possible, until just before serving punch.
- In a punch bowl, combine soda, and thawed limeade concentrate. Stir to combine.
- Add sherbet scoops on top of drink when ready to serve. Top with lime slices if desired.