This sherbet punch is such a fun, and sweet bubbly drink. It makes a lot, and is perfect for any get togethers, especially perfect for a Christmas or New Year’s Eve party!
This New Year’s Eve sherbet punch is a beautiful and delicious drink. It’s fruity, a little bubbly, and a little sweet. It’s a perfect family friendly drink option for a party.
This sherbet punch is a beautiful red colored drink that is perfect for New Year’s eve, or other occasions. This drink would also be so good for Valentine’s Day, Easter, a baby shower, summer BBQ, Christmas dinner, you name it.
It’s so easy to make, and only takes a few minutes to throw it all together, then you’re ready to serve your fun and delicious fruity drink!
Ingredients needed to make New Year’s Eve Sherbet Punch:
- Strawberry Kool- Aid powder
- Pineapple Juice
- Cranberry Ginger Ale – or regular Ginger Ale
- Pineapple Sherbet
- Pineapple Rings
How to make Sherbet Punch?
- Add the Strawberry Kool-Aid powder to a large punch bowl.
- Pour in the water and stir it together until the powder is totally dissolved.
- Stir in the pineapple juice
- Stir in the ginger ale.
- Add scoops of the sherbet into the punch bowl.
- Add pineapple rings and raspberries, and serve immediately.
Tips for making Sherbet Punch:
- Pre-scoop the sherbet into a muffin tin lined with plastic wrap, and freeze the muffin tin before serving. This will help the balls to melt slower when added to the punch.
- Make sure your water, pineapple juice, and ginger ale are all chilled before assembling the punch.
- The recipe can be cut in half if you’re not going to be serving a crowd.
- You can substitute lime or orange sherbet instead of the pineapple sherbet.
- Garnish individual glasses with fresh raspberries or strawberries and a small scoop of pineapple sherbet.
This Sherbet Punch is such an easy and fun drink, that seems a little bit fancy. It’s delicious and perfect for serving up at your holiday party!
More New Year’s Eve Drink Recipes:
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
New Year's Eve Sherbet Punch
- 2 packets strawberry Koolaid
- 8 cups cold water
- 46 oz pineapple juice
- 2 liters cranberry ginger ale (can substitute for regular ginger ale)
- 48 oz pineapple sherbet (you can substitute orange or lime sherbet)
- pineapple rings (for garnish)
- raspberries (for garnish)
- Add the strawberry Kool-Aid powder to a large punch bowl, and add in the cold water. Stir it together until the powder is totally dissolved.
- Add in the pineapple juice and ginger ale and stir it together.
- Add scoops of pineapple sherbet into the punch.
- Add pineapple rings and raspberries into the punch bowl.
- Serve punch with a big ladle.
- Add scoops or sherbet, raspberries and pineapple rings to each glass as you serve, if desired.