This sherbet punch is such a fun, and sweet bubbly drink. It makes a lot, and is perfect for any get togethers, especially perfect for a Christmas or New Year’s Eve party!
This New Year’s Eve sherbet punch is a beautiful and delicious drink. It’s fruity, a little bubbly, and a little sweet. It’s a perfect family friendly drink option that is great for guests of all ages for a party.
This sherbet punch is a beautiful red colored drink that is perfect for New Year’s eve party, or other occasions. This drink would also be so good for Valentine’s Day, Easter, a baby shower, summer BBQ, Christmas dinner, you name it.
It’s so easy to make, and only takes a few minutes to throw it all together, then you’re ready to serve your fun and delicious fruity drink!
Ingredients needed to make New Year’s Eve Sherbet Punch:
- Strawberry Kool- Aid powder
- Pineapple Juice
- Cranberry Ginger Ale – or regular Ginger Ale
- Pineapple Sherbet
- Pineapple Rings
How to make Sherbet Punch?
- Add the Strawberry Kool-Aid powder to a large punch bowl.
- Pour in the water and stir it together until the powder is totally dissolved.
- Stir in the pineapple juice
- Stir in the ginger ale.
- Add scoops of the sherbet into the punch bowl.
- Add pineapple rings and raspberries, and serve immediately.
Tips for making Sherbet Punch:
- Pre-scoop the sherbet into a muffin tin lined with plastic wrap, and freeze the muffin tin before serving. This will help the balls to melt slower when added to the punch.
- Make sure your water, pineapple juice, and ginger ale are all chilled before assembling the punch.
- The recipe can be cut in half if you’re not going to be serving a crowd.
- You can substitute lime or orange sherbet instead of the pineapple sherbet.
- You can substitute orange juice for the pineapple juice too. Add some orange slices for garnish if desired.
- Garnish individual glasses with fresh raspberries or strawberries and a small scoop of pineapple sherbet.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Can punch be made ahead of time?
You can mix the water, koolaid, pineapple juice, and ginger ale together in a large pitcher or bowl ahead of time. Then prescoop the pineapple sherbet into a muffin tin lined with plastic wrap to get nice scoops, and freeze them.
Once you’re ready to serve the punch, add the pineapple sherbet scoops, pineapple rings, and raspberries, and enjoy.
This Sherbet Punch is such an easy and fun sparkling drink, that seems a little bit fancy. It’s a festive drink, that is delicious and perfect for serving up at your holiday party new years eve, or any time during the holiday season!
Wishing you all a happy new year and sending you the best wishes for the upcoming year.
More New Year’s Punch Recipes:
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
New Year's Eve Sherbet Punch
- 2 packets strawberry Koolaid
- 8 cups cold water
- 46 oz pineapple juice
- 2 liters cranberry ginger ale (can substitute for regular ginger ale)
- 48 oz pineapple sherbet (you can substitute orange or lime sherbet)
- pineapple rings (for garnish)
- raspberries (for garnish)
- Add the strawberry Kool-Aid powder to a large punch bowl, and add in the cold water. Stir it together until the powder is totally dissolved.
- Add in the pineapple juice and ginger ale and stir it together.
- Add scoops of pineapple sherbet into the punch.
- Add pineapple rings and raspberries into the punch bowl.
- Serve punch with a big ladle.
- Add scoops or sherbet, raspberries and pineapple rings to each glass as you serve, if desired.