This Lucky Charms Snack Mix is a delicious sweet and salty mix full of lucky charms cereal and marshmallows, pretzels, and more all coated in white chocolate! It’s a delicious St. Patrick’s Day sweet treat.
This Lucky Charms Mix is a tasty no bake cereal treat mix, that is coated in melted white chocolate, and is such a fun treat for St. Patrick’s Day. Make the whole day special and have this Reuben Sandwich for dinner!
I love making cute holiday treats, and this snack mix is the perfect one for St. Patrick’s Day.
How to make a Lucky Charms Snack Mix?
Mix together all your dry ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside while you melt your white chocolate.
Microwave the white chocolate in short increments, until you can stir it totally smooth. Pour the chocolate over the cereal mixture and stir it all together to cover evenly.
Pour the cereal mixture out onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper sprinkle remaining marshmallows and chocolate pieces over the top. Let it sit until the chocolate is hardened. Break it into pieces and enjoy.
How long is Lucky Charms Snack Mix good for?
This snack mix should be stored in an airtight container, or ziptop bag at room temperature. And can be stored for about 2 weeks.
More lucky charms desserts?
- Lucky Charms Ice Cream
- Lucky Charms Bars
- Lucky Charms Cookies
- Lucky Charms Bark on Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Lucky Charms Cupcakes on Life Love and Sugar
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Lucky Charms Snack Mix
- 1 1/2 cups Lucky Charms Marshmallows
- 1 cup Lucky Charms Cereal (marshmallows removed)
- 1 cup green chocolate covered candies (sixlets, or m&ms work great)
- 1 1/2 cups mini pretzels
- 1 cup rice chex cereal
- 11 or 12 oz white chocolate chips
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Add your Lucky Charms Cereal, 3/4 cup of the Lucky Charms Marshmallows, 3/4 cup of the green chocolate candies, mini pretzels, and Chex cereal to a large bowl. Stir it all together.
- In a medium, microwave safe bowl add the white chocolate chips. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Then another 30 seconds and stir. If you can't stir it smooth, do another 15 second increments, until you can stir it smooth. Remember it will continue melting as you stir it, so you don't want to overheat it.
- Pour the melted white chocolate over the top of the cereal mixture, and stir it carefully to coat it evenly.
- Pour the mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, or a silicone liner. Sprinkle remaining chocolate pieces, and marshmallows over the top.
- Let the mixture set until the chocolate is hardened.
- Break it into pieces and enjoy.