A simple colorful pasta salad using tricolor rotini noodles; adding pepperoni and mozzarella cheese topped with Italian dressing for a simply perfect side dish.
- 1 - 12 oz bag colored vegetable rotini noodles
- 1/2 can whole olives
- 1/2 pkg pepperoni slices
- 5 sticks string cheese
- 1/2 bottle Italian dressing
- Boil water in a large pot.
- Cook noodles according to package. (When cooked drain water)
- Cut olives in half
- Cut pepperoni’s in quarters
- Cut string cheese in 1/4 inch slices
- Combine noodles, olives, pepperoni, cheese and dressing in a large bowl.
- Close bowl with a lid (or cover with foil if you’re brave)
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving. (Half way through refrigeration, flip bowl upside-down so that dressing will mix throughout)