Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
This chicken bacon ranch pasta is a delicious, cheesy, pasta dish, covered in a delicious white ranch sauce, lots of cheese, chicken and bacon!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 16 oz medium pasta noodles (cooked)
- 16 oz Alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 oz Ranch Dressing Mix
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (separated)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (separated)
- 8 slices bacon (cooked, and chopped)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, add in your pasta, alfredo sauce, salt, ranch seasoning, chicken, 1 cup of your cheese, and half of your bacon pieces. Stir it all together.
Pour pasta into a 9x13 baking dish.
Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top of the pasta.
Sprinkle bacon pieces over the top of the cheese.
Place in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and the whole dish is bubbly and hot throughout.