This chicken bacon ranch pasta is a delicious, cheesy, pasta dish, covered in a delicious white ranch sauce, lots of cheese, chicken and bacon!
This yummy pasta dish is a new favorite of ours. My whole family gobbled this pasta up. Even my kids loved it, which doesn’t happen all the time!
I love chicken bacon and ranch together. I mean, who doesn’t? So I knew it would be delicious to make it all into a tasty and easy pasta dish.
This chicken bacon ranch pasta is made up with shredded chicken, pasta, a ranch dressing seasoned alfredo sauce, bacon, and cheese!!! That’s seriously it, this pasta dish is so easy to make, and there are a few hacks you can do to make this dish in only like 40 minutes.
Helpful Tips to Make this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta:
- Use a rotisserie chicken instead of cooking your own chicken. This is a great cheap, and easy way to save a step. You could enjoy a rotisserie chicken for dinner one night, then use up the leftover chicken with this recipe.
- Use store bought alfredo sauce to save a step. Any alfredo sauce will work, you will need about 15-16oz, or 2 cups of alfredo sauce.
- You can use any small or medium sized pasta noodle. I like rotini, penne, shells, macaroni, etc.
There isn’t much better than a delicious pasta dish, with cheese added in and baked up to gooey cheesy pasta perfection.
To make this yummy dish, you’ll just pour everything into a big bowl together, you’ll add in your noodles, alfredo sauce, ranch dressing packet, chicken, bacon, and scheese. Stir it all up and mix it all together to make those flavors blend together really well. Then you’ll top it all with extra cheese, and a little more bacon. That’s it, you guys! Can’t beat that!
Looking for more chicken pasta recipes:
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 16 oz medium pasta noodles (cooked)
- 16 oz Alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 oz Ranch Dressing Mix
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (separated)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (separated)
- 8 slices bacon (cooked, and chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add in your pasta, alfredo sauce, salt, ranch seasoning, chicken, 1 cup of your cheese, and half of your bacon pieces. Stir it all together.
- Pour pasta into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top of the pasta.
- Sprinkle bacon pieces over the top of the cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and the whole dish is bubbly and hot throughout.
- Serve immediately.