Muddy buddies might just be my favorite snack. They’re so good they’re practically addicting. So after creating a new version last week with the s’mores muddy buddies I knew that I had to try even more flavors. (I know, I’m pretty late to the game!) Well, these snickerdoodle muddy buddies are another completely irresistible treat.
They’re made from General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal, coated in white chocolate and covered in a cinnamon powdered sugar. They’re little bites of white chocolate cinnamon goodness.
The cinnamon toast crunch cereal is the perfect base for these muddy buddies because it just gives them that extra cinnamon sugar kick!
These babies are like a white chocolate and snickerdoodle combo, or churros dipped in white chocolate!
Did I mention these are so easy to make too? Such a great back to school treat!
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- 8 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 TBS cinnamon
- In a medium sized bowl, microwave your white chocolate chips in 30 second increments (about 1.5 minutes total) stirring after each, till smooth.
- Pour 7 cups of your cereal into a large bowl and pour the white chocolate over the top.
- Stir until cereal is almost completely coated with the white chocolate.
- Combine your powdered sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Pour your cereal into a large gallon sized ziplock bag and add powdered sugar.
- Share until cereal is completely coated.
Plus I love General Mills box tops for education program, so if I can support them by eating these delicious snickerdoodle muddy buddies? I’m in!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills®. The opinions and text are all mine.