These banana cream pie yogurt parfaits have all the great flavors of banana cream pie, layered together in a cup or a jar that you can eat with a spoon.
**This delicious banana cream pie yogurt parfait was made using Yoplait Light Banana Cream Pie Yogurt as part of a sponsored post for TapInfluence. All opinions are my own.
Banana cream pie has always been my favorite pie, I just love the graham cracker crust with the creamy banana pudding, fresh banana slices all topped with whipped cream. These banana cream pie yogurt parfaits have all the great flavors of banana cream pie, all layered together in a cup or a jar that you can eat with a spoon.
For these banana cream pie parfaits I wanted to keep them a little bit lighter, so instead of pudding, I used Yoplait’s light Banana Cream Pie yogurt. It was the perfect solution, with a great flavor and creamy texture. I also used light cool whip too. This makes these parfaits a perfect snack or dessert option.
These parfaits would be perfect for an after school snack for kids, or an after work snack for adults, or an after dinner snack for everyone. I love having a sweet snack and these are perfect for that!
I just love how the layers come together. I layered these parfaits first Yoplait Banana Cream Pie Yogurt, then sliced bananas, then crushed graham crackers, then cool whip. Then you’ll repeat each layer one more time. I topped my parfaits with one banana slice and graham cracker pieces for looks. You could layer these anyway you want.
You could even do a single layer if you wanted a smaller snack for really little kids.
Banana Cream Pie Yogurt Parfait
- 4 Yoplait Light Banana Cream Pie Yogurts
- 2 large bananas (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker pieces (crumbled)
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups light cool whip
- In a large cup, scoop half of your banana cream pie yogurt into the bottom.
- Top with 5 or 6 banana slices.
- Sprinkle with about 2 TBS graham cracker pieces
- Scoop 2-3 TBS cool whip and spread to flatten.
- Repeat with another layer of yogurt, then banana slices, then graham cracker pieces and cool whip.
- Serve immediately, or store for a couple hours covered in fridge before serving.
I love having Yoplait orginal yogurt, light yogurt or greek yogurt for breakfast, but these banana cream pie yogurt parfaits are another great way to enjoy Yoplait yogurt! Perfect for a quick after school, after work, or after dinner snack!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Yoplait®. The opinions and text are all mine.