Captain crunch rice krispies are gooey cereal bars made with captain crunch cereal and marshmallows! They’re the perfect snack for Cap’n Crunch lovers!
** This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #QuakerTime #CollectiveBias
School is back in session and its that time of year where you make your kids lunches to take to school, or even surprise them with a delicious after school treat! hese captain crunch marshmallow krispies would be the perfect afterschool treat, or treat to send with your kids in their lunch boxes too.
These Cap’n Crunch marshmallow krispies are made the same way as traditional crispy treats, and I like mine with extra marshmallows so I did the same these for these Cap’n Crunch treats. For these treats you just need mini marshmallows, butter (or margarine) and of course Cap’n Crunch cereal.
I like mine with Cap’n Crunch with berries, but you could do the regular without berries or Oops all berries too.
First, you’ll add your marshmallows and butter to a large sauce pan over medium high heat and allow them to melt together for a few minutes till nice and gooey. Then you’ll mix in your Cap’n Crunch cereal and a few more mini marshmallows to make the treats extra gooey, sticky and delicious!
These Cap’n Crunch treats are so good! I promise you and your kids will love them too!
This post contains affiliate links.
Captain Crunch Marshmallow Krispies
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 10 oz bag mini marshmallows (divided)
- 6 cups Cap'n Crunch cereal
- Melt your butter or margarine over medium low heat in a large sauce pan.
- Add in 5 cups of marshmallows and stir together till marshmallows are completely melted.
- Pour in your Cap'n Crunch and remaining marshmallows and stir till cereal is completely coated.
- Pour cereal into a 9x13 in pan and press down evenly (Don't squish down too much).
- Allow to set for a little bit to cool, before slicing.
Things you might need for this recipe: