Copycat Starbuck’s caramel apple spice tastes just like the original! With a homemade sweet cinnamon syrup mixed in with hot apple juice, topped with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce this drink is the perfect thing to warm up with!
A couple of years ago I tried Starbuck’s Caramel Apple Spice drink for the first time and I was immediately hooked! I don’t go to Starbucks often, but when I do this is my go to drink, and now I can make my own at home!
This caramel apple spice copycat tastes just like the real thing! But even better than the real thing, you can put extra whipped cream and caramel sauce on top if you want to 😉
This amazing drink is a hot apple juice drink, with a sweet cinnamon syrup mixed in. Top it with homemade whipped cream, and a drizzle of caramel sauce and you’ve got the perfect hot drink. Although I’m a big hot chocolate fan, this caramel apple cider might be my favorite warm drink of all!
Caramel Apple Spice
For the Cinnamon Syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 TBS ground cinnamon
For the Caramel Apple Spice:
- 60 oz apple juice or fresh pressed apple cider
- whipped cream
- caramel sauce
- Combine water, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small pot and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Lower to a simmer and cook for 6-7 minutes until mixture starts to thicken a little.
- Mix 1/4 cup of cinnamon syrup into every 12oz of apple juice. Or mix it all with 60oz of juice in a medium to large pot. **
- Bring mixture to a simmer and stir well.
- Pour drink into cups.
- Top each cup with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce over the top.