These chocolate covered strawberry smores are an amazing summer time treat! The addition of sliced strawberries makes them even better than usual.
**This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #sponsored
Not much is better than a toasty and gooey marshmallow squished with some melty between two graham crackers. In fact s’mores are one of my favorite summer time treats because they remind me of summer, and camping, and because they’re so darn good. But now that I know how to make indoor s’mores in less than 5 minutes with my oven I’m in heaven, because now I can make them year round, or even when I’m not camping or around a fire in the summer!
Now, I’m hoping all of you have had s’mores before, but if you haven’t you need your basic ingredients chocolate, marshmallow, and graham cracker. So you need to head to Walmart and grab your Hershey’s chocolate bar, Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares and Jet Puffed Marshmallows.
I’m all for traditional s’mores, but this time I added strawberries to make a s’mores ode to chocolate covered strawberries. These chocolate covered strawberry s’mores are so tasty, with the same great taste of s’mores with a little extra sweetness from the strawberries. Its the perfect addition!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry S'mores
- Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares
- Jet Puff Large Marshmallows
- Hershey's Milk Chocolate
- Strawberries (rinsed and dried)
- Preheat your oven to broil.
- Line a baking pan with 2 graham cracker squares for as many smores as ou want to make.
- Place a marshmallow on every other graham cracker square.
- Place in oven and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, watching closely, till graham cracker is golden.
- Meanwhile, slice the tops off your strawberries and slice them into 4ths.
- Place 3 pieces of a Hershey's bar and 2 to 3 strawberries on top of the other graham cracker.
- Fold together and enjoy!
What’s your favorite way to have s’mores?!
For more s’mores recipes, try these: