The just right salsa for your chips and tacos made with corn, fresh tomatoes, and cilantro.
You might call this a 2 step recipe because that is all the steps I give you in the directions, but I can’t ignore all the directions in the ingredients preparation with dicing and tearing.
I was very pleased with this corn salsa and felt like it was simple enough I will definitely be preparing it again. And sorry this is no story behind it, it was just needed for another recipe.
- 8 oz can corn kernels (drained)
- 1 small red pepper (diced)
- 1/4 cup yellow onion (diced)
- 7 grape tomatoes (diced)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (torn into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- juice 1 lime
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
- Serve with your favorite chips or over tacos and enchiladas
Enjoy this tasty and pretty salsa on tacos, chips or sweet potato patties.
Looks wonderful! My family loves salsa. I love all the colors in it. 🙂
Amber Brady says
Sounds delicious!!! I love corn any way I can get it 🙂
Oh, goodness this looks really yummy! It’s got all my favorite things in it!!