Restaurant style salsa – fresh and delicious, just toss everything into a blender; perfect chips and salsa combination.
I love some good chips and salsa. In fact its one of my favorite snacks or side dishes. And this restaurant style salsa is no exception, its smooth, flavorful and fresh – just the way a good salsa should be. And just like they serve it in the restaurants – with a big heaping helping of chips of course.
This salsa is also perfect to share with friends, because it makes a lot. Its perfect for you to make for your next party, whether your watching football, celebrating a holiday, or just getting together for fun!
This salsa is literally 3 steps to make it, and instead of chopping and dicing up lots of ingredients it hardly takes any prep time because we can just toss almost everything into the blender. This tastes just like the delicious salsas you’ll find at a great restaurant and its perfect with a side of chips or used in your favorite Mexican recipes too.
Restaurant Style Salsa
- 2 - 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 large jalapeno (seeded and diced)
- 1/2 yellow onion (diced)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 small lime
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Toss your tomatoes, jalapeno pieces, onion pieces, and cilantro into a blender.
- Juice half of your lime into the blender and pour in your salt, sugar and pepper.
- Turn your blender on medium low till your salsa is smooth. (Don't blend as long if you like it a little chunky)
Enjoy this salsa with a large side of chips!
For some other delicious salsa recipes, try our: