Chocolate cookies stuffed with chocolate chips just for you!
I’ve got another delicious “Cookies for Two” Recipe for you today. This time the cookies are double chocolate cookies for two. That’s a chocolate cookie stuffed full of delicious chocolate chips. These cookies came out as a seriously soft and seriously chocolatey cookie. They were delicious.
The cookies were very chocolate, but who doesn’t love chocolate? And they tasted perfect with a giant glass of milk alongside.
My husband and I both loved these double chocolate cookies and we loved that we each got 2 large cookies to eat, but no more.
Double Chocolate Cookies for Two
- 2 TBS butter (softened)
- 2 TBS sugar
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk (or 3 TBS of 1 large egg, about half**)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 4-6 TBS flour
- 2 TBS cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine softened butter and sugars in a medium sized bowl and stir together.
- Add egg and vanilla and stir into the butter mixture.
- Add salt, baking soda, 4 TBS flour and cocoa powder and stir together.
- Add more flour if dough is too sticky, 1/2 TBS at a time
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookie dough into 4 balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest on cookie sheet for about 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
Enjoy these rich chocolate cookies with a big glass of milk!