Peanut butter s’mores cookies have a peanut butter graham cracker filled cookie, topped with a gooey marshmallow, and a chocolate Hershey kiss. They combine the great taste of s’mores and peanut butter into a delicious cookie!
By now you should know that I have a few different flavor combos I love, one of those being s’mores another being chocolate and peanut butter. So I decided to change up one of my favorite cookie recipes and instead of just Hershey Kiss S’more Cookies, I added peanut butter into the mix. Let me tell you it was a good decision.
These cookies have a peanut butter cookie base stuffed full of graham cracker crumbs, baked up to perfection, then topped with half a large marshmallow, and then a Hershey Kiss.
S’mores are such a fun treat, and now we can enjoy them all year long and even without a fire.
These cookies are one of my new favorites, and I bet if you give them a try you will love them as much as I do.
Hershey Kiss Peanut Butter Smores Cookies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter 1 stick
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumb/pieces
- 16 Large marshmallows
- 32 Hershey kisses
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the peanut butter, butter, brown sugar and sugar in a large bowl till light and creamy.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and mix till incorporated.
- In another medium sized bowl, mix the baking soda, baking powder, salt, flour and graham cracker crumbs.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and stir together till a soft dough is formed.
- Scoop dough into 1 inch sized balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment or a silicone liner.
- Press cookie balls down just a bit to flatten.
- Bake cookies for about 7 minutes until the top is golden.
- Cut marshmallows in half (scissors sprayed with pam work great) and unwrap candy kisses.
- Top each cookie with a marshmallow half with the sticky side down.
- Return cookies to the oven and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until marshmallows puff up.
- Remove tray from the oven and top each marshmallow with a Hershey Kiss.
- Allow cookies to rest on cookie sheet for 2 to 3 minutes, then move to a cooling rack to cool completely.
I just noticed that the ingredient list doesn’t include the marshmallows or Hershey Kisses. I wasn’t thinking when I made my grocery list for these and forgot to buy them. Would you mind adding those ingredients to the recipe so another poor soul doesn’t have to make an extra trip to the grocery store? 🙂
Oh, I’m so sorry! We transferred our recipes to a new recipe card and it must’ve not transferred those
I made these and the cookie dough was very dry and crumbly. Seemed to need more moisture. Followed the recipe carefully. Tasted good but very dry.
It’s so hard cause we all measure flour so differently. If you do try them again I’d start with 1 cup of flour first then slowly add more about 1 TBS at a time till it feels like a good consistency!
Kaydance Ann Vandykhorst says
I love they so much that I made them all the time.
HEAVEN! Two of my favorite desserts in one, and so much prettier than a regular s’more. These are the perfect dessert for summer BBQs!
Aimee Berrett says
I definitely will be making them all summer long. Thanks Karly 🙂
These look incredible. Just had to say! Love marshmallow and peanut butter together!