Peanut butter s’mores cookies have a peanut butter graham cracker filled cookie, topped with a gooey marshmallow, and a chocolate Hershey kiss. They combine the great taste of s’mores and peanut butter into a delicious cookie!
By now you should know that I have a few different flavor combos I love, one of those being s’mores another being chocolate and peanut butter. So I decided to change up one of my favorite cookie recipes and instead of just Hershey Kiss S’more Cookies, I added peanut butter into the mix. Let me tell you it was a good decision.
These cookies have a peanut butter cookie base stuffed full of graham cracker crumbs, baked up to perfection, then topped with half a large marshmallow, and then a Hershey Kiss.
S’mores are such a fun treat, and now we can enjoy them all year long and even without a fire.
These cookies are one of my new favorites, and I bet if you give them a try you will love them as much as I do.
Hershey Kiss Peanut Butter Smores Cookies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter 1 stick
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumb/pieces
- 16 Large marshmallows
- 32 Hershey kisses
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the peanut butter, butter, brown sugar and sugar in a large bowl till light and creamy.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and mix till incorporated.
- In another medium sized bowl, mix the baking soda, baking powder, salt, flour and graham cracker crumbs.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and stir together till a soft dough is formed.
- Scoop dough into 1 inch sized balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment or a silicone liner.
- Press cookie balls down just a bit to flatten.
- Bake cookies for about 7 minutes until the top is golden.
- Cut marshmallows in half (scissors sprayed with pam work great) and unwrap candy kisses.
- Top each cookie with a marshmallow half with the sticky side down.
- Return cookies to the oven and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until marshmallows puff up.
- Remove tray from the oven and top each marshmallow with a Hershey Kiss.
- Allow cookies to rest on cookie sheet for 2 to 3 minutes, then move to a cooling rack to cool completely.