Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is an easy 3 ingredient fruit dip, that is perfect for serving with your favorite fruit!
I love fruit dips, and this marshmallow cream cheese fruit dip is a new favorite. It couldn’t be easier to make with only 3 ingredients and its the perfect thing to serve with a big plate of fresh fruit!
Like I said, this dip is made with only marshmallow cream, cream cheese, and cool whip. It really is that simple and it comes together in just a couple minutes, and its so good!
Its perfect served with your any of your favorite fruit, strawberries, apples, grapes, pineapple, you name it! I had some with my rainbow fruit kabobs and it was a match made in heaven.
It makes a small to medium sized bowl with, so its perfect for sharing with company or making for a party. It does stay good in the fridge for a few days if you want to keep it all to yourself. I wouldn’t blame you – here I am eating it by the spoonful 😉
Marshmallow Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- 7 oz marshmallow cream
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 8 oz cool whip
- Cream together marshmallow cream and cream cheese with a mixer for about 1-2 minutes till totally smooth.
- Add in cool whip and fold it carefully into the mixture.
- Serve with your favorite fruit.
- Cover with plastic wrap or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.