Bites of buffalo hot wings, mixed with ranch dressing to dip them in and creamy cheese
**I was asked to participate in the #ForTheWin, sponsored byTyson Foods, Inc. and The HV Food Products Company. Although I have been compensated, all opinions are my own.#ForTheWin #ad
This buffalo chicken dip is so delicious! It tastes like bites of buffalo hot wings, mixed with ranch dressing to dip them in and creamy cheese. Doesn’t that just sound like a delicious mouthful? Paired with crunchy and salty chips, or some fresh celery this dip is the perfect thing for any get together!
This dip makes a big pan-full , so its the perfect recipe for a party, a game night with friends, or say the championship basketball game coming up this week! And its really easy to throw everything together, so its the perfect party dish!
All you need to make it is a bag of Tyson® Any’tizers® Boneless Chicken Wings Buffalo Style, a bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch, cream cheese, some hot sauce and some shredded cheddar cheese. Tyson® Chicken and Hidden Valley Ranch are the perfect team for all your dunk day parties. And you can save big too by buying both products at Walmart for a $5 Walmart e-Gift Card. More details below.**
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 15 Tyson® Any’tizers® Boneless Chicken Wings Buffalo Style
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 1/4-1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your chicken pieces on a plate and microwave according to package directions.
- Chop your chicken up into small pieces. (It should make about 2 1/2 cups).
- Beat your cream cheese in a mixing bowl, and add your ranch dressing and hot sauce.
- Fold in your chicken pieces.
- Spread your mixture into a 9x13 baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top and bake for additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with scoopable chips or celery.
**Buy one 24oz bottle of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and one package of either Tyson® Any’tizers® products or Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips at Walmart between March 8, 2015 and April 4, 2015. Limit 3 gift cards per customer. Limit one offer per receipt. While supplies last. For more details click here.
For more information about Tyson Foods, Inc and © The HV Food Products Company and more great recipes using their products, follow them on social media.