This one pot Hormel pepperoni pizza soup is full of that great pepperoni pizza flavor in a tasty and comforting soup.
**This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PepItUp #CollectiveBias
I love pizza, so with the weather cooling down I decided to make a pepperoni pizza soup for a comforting meal. This one pot Hormel pepperoni pizza soup is full of that great pepperoni pizza flavor in a tasty and comforting soup – just perfect this time of year. Inspired by this recipe on Parade’s Community Table.
This soup has a delicious tomato soup base, mixed with chicken stock, parmesan cheese, Italian seasonings, noodles and of course Hormel mini pepperonis for a soup that tastes like pizza! This soup is made all in one pot, for an easy meal with extra easy clean up.
You can save $1 when you purchase any two (2) HORMEL® Pepperoni packages and then you can make this amazing and delicious Pepperoni Pizza Soup for dinner this week!
One Pot Hormel Pepperoni Pizza Soup
- 1 cup onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup green pepper (diced)
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 2 14 oz can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 TBS Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 5 oz Package Hormel Pepperoni Minis
- 3 cups pasta
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- mozzarella (optional)
- Saute your onion and green pepper in your olive oil in a large pot over medium high heat till they get soft.
- Blend your stewed tomatoes in a food processor or blender till smooth.
- Add to your peppers and onion your tomatoes, chicken stock, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, garlic powder and onion powder. Bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat to medium low and add in your pepperonis and your noodles. Cook until your noodles are done (mine was 15 minutes)
- Stir in your parmesan cheese.
- Serve in bowls topped with mozzarella cheese and a side of garlic bread for dipping.