The freshest and easiest peach tart made by you for a delicious dessert or appetizer.
I shared these peach tarts over on Lolly Jane last month, and I wanted to share them here with you too, because they are de-licious! And just like I love (and I think you love too) recipes, like this that are so EASY!
I’m sad peach season is mostly over by now, but you’ve gotta try and grab a couple peaches from the store so you can make these tarts. They are perfect for breakfast, as a snack, or as a quick dessert too.
I’ve got a peach tree in my yard, that my husband and I planted a couple years ago. The area we live in used to be called “orchard” and all our neighbors yards have fruit trees, but some how ours didn’t have any when we moved in. So the first fruit tree we knew we wanted was a peach tree. We hope to eventually plant an apple tree too – but our soil is full of huge rocks so we’re a little hesitant to dig a huge hole again.
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- Let your puff pastry thaw on your counter for about 40 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine your sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla in a medium sized bowl.
- Add your peaches to the sugar mixture and coat them in mixture.
- Cut your puff pastry into 9 square pieces.
- Place about 4 slices of peach on each pastry piece.
- Use a pastry brush to spread additional mixture on the corners of the pastry.
- Bake in oven for about 20-25 minutes until pastry turns golden brown.
Enjoy this delicious fresh peach tart for breakfast or dessert!
For other fresh peach recipes, try our