These are not peanut butter cookies with m&ms. These are pudding cookies with peanut butter m&ms. Peanut butter m&ms are one of my favorite candies in the whole world. They are a perfect mix of chocolate and peanut butter, with that crispy hard shell. Delicious.
And m&m cookies are perfection too. I seriously love seeing those bright colors throughout the cookie. So much better than a plain chocolate chip cookie, am I right? Well peanut butter m&ms just take them to the next level, giving these already perfect cookies even more perfection.
Little bits of peanut butter and chocolate and crispy shell in the middle of a delicious vanilla-ey perfectly soft cookie.
Have I convinced you how perfect these cookies are yet? Seriously my new favorite! This recipe is inspired by Picky Palate.
Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter (2 sticks), room temperature
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups flour
1 3.4 oz package vanilla pudding
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 large bag peanut butter m&ms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together sugar, brown sugar and butter until soft.
3. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
4. Dump in flour, vanilla pudding, salt and baking soda. Stir to combine.
5. Add peanut butter m&ms and stir in.
6. For small cookies: With a medium cookie scoop, scoop cookies onto a sprayed baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. OR For large cookies: Stack and slightly squish together two cookie balls and place on a sprayed baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
Enjoy these amazing cookies with a glass of milk!
Yield: Makes 4 dozen small cookies or 2 dozen large.
can I use regular m&ms as I am allergic to peanut butter?
Yes of course!!
Can I use instant pudding?
Aimee Berrett says
That’s exactly what I use. Don’t prepare the pudding, just use the dry mix!
Thanks for sharing these with Foodie Friends Friday! Yum!
Lois Christensen says
Thank you for sharing these yummy cookies with Foodie Friends Friday! Could you add our website to your linky party page? Hope to see you next week!
Oh yumy! These look delicious!
Oh yum! This look delicious, Peanut butter M&Ms are my favorite.
Alli Miller @ Cupcake Diaries says
Pretty sure I pinned these twice. ha ha! I must really want to make them!!
Oh I bet these are so good with the peanut butter M&M’s – I love that kind as well. I really need to make me some of these!