This is the pizookie you have been waiting for – gooey, ooey pizookies with peanut butter for a perfect peanut butter pizookie. Add a little ice cream, it is delicious with chocolate or peanut butter ice cream.
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again – I love pizookies. Gooey, hot and delicious cookie topped with ice cream. What’s not to love? Now we already have a recipe for a chocolate chip pizookie that makes 2 5-inch pizookies. Well, this recipe only makes 1 5-inch peanut butter pizookie, but its definitely enough to share.
Wednesday was Nate and my 4th engage-iversary. This means that four years ago Nate proposed to me and we like to remember that day that he asked the scariest question, but of course I said yes! Our lives have continued to grow in great ways, and will continue to change for the better. (Especially in 3 months when our little gnocchi-baby comes!)
Anyway, to celebrate I bought a delicious dinner of filet mignon and lobster tails (for Nate) and we had a delicious dessert of this peanut butter pizookie. We topped it with chocolate and peanut butter ice cream and it was simply perfection.
I’ve struggled in the past with getting the pizookie sweet enough without having grainy sugar granules left in each bite. But this one does it. It makes the perfect 5 inch gooey peanut buttery pizookie perfection. This recipe is inspired by my peanut butter chocolate chip cookies for two, which are also amazing.
Peanut Butter Pizookie
- 2 TBS butter (softened)
- 2 1/2 TBS peanut butter
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 2 TBS sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6-7 TBS flour
- 5 TBS peanut butter chips
- ice cream
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine your butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and sugar and mix well.
- Add in your vanilla and egg and stir into the mix.
- Add the baking soda. salt and flour and mix well. (Add a little more flour if it seems moist after 6 TBS still)
- Mix in your peanut butter chips evenly.
- Spray your 5 inch pizookie pan with nonstick spray. Push your cookie dough into your pan and flatten evenly.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until pizookie begins to turn golden.
- Remove from oven, top with ice cream immediately and eat.
Enjoy this ooey gooey peanut buttery pizookie!