These Pilgrims hats are so cute and perfect for Thanksgiving, it would even be fun to have the kids make their own.
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a fabulous day, enjoying lots of delicious food, enjoying time with family or friends and remembering all you have to be grateful for. A couple weeks ago I shared these cute Pilgrim Hat Cookies over at SomewhatSimple.com and I wanted to share them with you today in case you need a last minute treat.
These little cookies are perfect for Thanksgiving, because well they’re shaped like men’s pilgrim hats, but they’re also delicious and they’re easy too! They would be the perfect to have the kids assemble them to keep them distracted while the food is being prepared. So if you need a last minute treat, or activity for the kids – I just know you and the kids will love these cookies!
These cookies are made with only 5 ingredients, some fudge striped cookies, reeses cups, candy corn, peanut butter and powdered sugar for a tasty peanut butter and chocolate treat!
Pilgrim Hat Cookies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 11.5 oz package fudge striped cookies
- 1 19.75 oz package Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures
- candy corn
- In a medium sized bowl combine your peanut butter and your powdered sugar till smooth.
- Roll about 1 tsp of peanut butter mixture into little balls and place on the middle of your cookie.
- Press down an upside down Reese's cup into the peanut butter mixture, spread out the peanut butter to make a little rim around the edge.
- Cut the yellow top off your candy corn and then cut that in half. Press the candy corn piece into your peanut butter (add a little more peanut butter to the back of the candy corn if necessary) to make a buckle.
Enjoy these cute and delicious Pilgrim Hat Cookies as part of your Thanksgiving festivities!