Pork Chops with Balsamic Cranberry Sauce are stove top cooked to juicy perfection, topped with a sweet and tangy balsamic cranberry sauce! Perfect for a holiday dinner!
**This shop/post has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #ServeWithACoke #CollectiveBias
The holiday season is such a busy time of year, having to buy Christmas presents, wrap them all, make treats for neighbors, decorate trees, and your house, etc, etc. The last thing I want to be doing is slaving away for hours over a meal. That’s where this meal comes in. These pork loin chops with balsamic cranberry sauce with this wild rice pilaf with cranberries and pecans; they are perfectly paired with Coca-Cola™ classic in glass bottles.
The glass bottles are the perfect accompaniment to any holiday meal, and they just feel so fun and festive with their red and white labels. I love stocking our fridge with Coca-Cola, because its a family favorite, plus you can never go wrong with it as a choice for sharing with friends, or serving at a dinner. There’s just something nostalgic about opening up an ice cold glass bottle of Coca-Cola, especially when you here the crack of the lid as it pops off and the fizzle of the drink.
Sharing a cold drink and a warm meal with friends and family is my favorite part of the holiday season! Its a great reminder to be present every day of the season, and really enjoy every moment.
These pork chops are a perfect meal for serving to guests because they taste as good as if you spent hours slaving away in the kitchen, when in fact you can have them ready from start to finish in less than 30 minutes.
The pork chops are easy to make cooked in just butter, with a little salt and pepper, but the balsamic cranberry sauce is where the real flavor comes in. The glaze is a little bit sweet, a little bit tangy, and bursting full of flavor. Its made with sauteed onions, fresh rosemary, canned cranberries, chicken broth, and a dash of balsamic vinegar.
It would be great over a pork roast, or pork tenderloin as well, if you prefer those, and it would be amazing over chicken too.
It all comes together just right when you serve it with a side of Coca-Cola, the perfect holiday meal! These are delicious served up for a holiday meal with some sweet potato patties.
Pork Chops with Balsamic Cranberry Sauce
- 4 pork loin chops
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 2 TBS butter (divided)
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 TBS chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup canned whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 TBS balsamic vinegar
- Melt 1 TBS butter in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Add in pork chops and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 4 minutes, then flip and cook other side an additional 4-5 minutes. Cook until the internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
- Meanwhile, melt additional 1 TBS butter in a medium pan over medium high heat.
- Add in onion, and rosemary, and cook until the onion is soft, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add in chicken broth, cranberry sauce, and balsamic vinegar. Cook for about 4 minutes.
- When pork chops are done remove to serving plate, and scrape any remaining juices and pieces into the cranberry mixture.
- Cook for another 4 minutes (about 8 minutes total) until the mixture is thickened.
- Serve pork chops with cranberry sauce ladled over the top.
Don’t forget to get more great Coca-Cola pairings here!