These teriyaki pork kabobs are quick and easy, and so delicious. Perfect on the grill, the kabobs are bursting with flavor and packed with juicy pork!
**These teriyaki pork kabobs are a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield® Prime Fresh Pork. The opinions and text are all mine.
It’s the end of summer, but we’re going to be cooking outside as much as we can before the weather cools down too much and it starts snowing. Hopefully we have another 2 months at least, so that we can make these teriyaki pork kabobs again and again!
I love cooking kabobs on the grill because we can make them with a variety of different meats and vegetables, but these teriyaki pork kabobs might be my favorite of all the different kinds we have made.
These pork kabobs are made with Smithfield® Prime Boneless Pork Loin because not all pork is created equal and Smithfield fresh pork is our favorite. Smithfield fresh pork is flavorful, high quality, and so fresh, which is exactly what I want in my meat.
The Smithfield prime center cut fresh pork loin is a big cut of meat, but this way I was able to cut it up into 4 sections, and freeze the other 3 that we can have a delicious dinner later too. This way I’ve got 4 amazing meals for only about $7 a meal for the meat, which can each feed 4-6 people. That’s perfect for us!
So I used Smithfield Prime Fresh Boneless Pork Loin, which I picked up at my local Macey’s, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, red onion, and pineapple. The pineapple gets so juicy and sweet cooked on the grill, and it all pairs together so well. The juicy flavorful pork, crispy peppers and onions and sweet pineapple are the perfect combination. You could also try adding in some yellow squash, zucchini, tomatoes, and mushrooms too.
The Smithfield Prime fresh pork is marinated in a quick teriyaki marinade made from teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, minced garlic, salt and pepper, and a dash of lime juice.
These kabobs were so easy to throw together. The ease and concenience of Smithfield fresh pork on the grill is perfect any night of the week. I prepped all the ingredients in the morning by cutting them all up into about 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces. Then when we were ready to eat I stuck them all onto the wooden skewers and they grilled up in about 15 minutes.
We all gobbled them up for dinner, and paired it with a side of rice. Some other yummy side dishes would be cous cous, potatoes, or a yummy salad.
We had a few skewers leftover, which made such a yummy lunch a couple days later too.
Smithfield has a bunch of other delicious fresh pork recipe ideas that I can’t wait to try soon! Our bbq pulled pork sandwiches and balsamic pork are super tasty options as well if you want more pork recipes.
Looking for more recipes to make with Smithfield Pork:
- Garlic Parmesan Potatoes with Smithfield Pork Filet
- Pork Tacos on Homemade Interest
- Pork Loin Chops with Fresh Strawberry Salsa on Weary Chef
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
- 1 large red bell pepper (cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1 large green bell pepper (cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1/2 red onion (cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1/2 pineapple (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 2 pounds Smithfield® Prime Fresh Pork Boneless Center Cut Loin (cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces)
For the Marinade:
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 TBS soy sauce
- 1 TBS minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 lime (juiced)
For the Marinade:
- Combine the teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Put the pork pieces in a bowl and cover it with half of your marinade. Allow to marinate for about 30 minutes to 1 hour. Save the other half of the sauce for later.
- If using wooden kabob skewers, soak them in water for about 15 minutes.
- Thread pork, bell pepper, onion, and pineapple onto skewers.
- Place prepared kabobs onto a grill heated to about 400 degrees.
- Cook kabobs for about 10-15 minutes until pork is cooked through, rotating to flip the kabobs every few minutes. Brush with remaining marinade throughout.