This flavorful and easy sausage and vegetable tin foil dinner meal is one the whole family will love!
**This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson® Foods, Inc. All ideas, recipes, & opinions are entirely my own.
We love camping, and we love eating camping styled food, even if we are spending the night at home. Last weekend we went on a short camping trip, but it just wasn’t enough for me, so tonight I made a tin foil meal for dinner to bring us back to the great outdoors!
This sausage and veggie tin foil dinner was the perfect, easy, and delicious dinner that my whole family loved! What I love about this type of meal is that you can mix it up with any of your favorite veggies, and meats. This time around I went to Walmart and grabbed the Hillshire Farm® smoked polska kielbasa because it was the perfect easy, solution for this recipe. Not only is the kielbasa a premium sausage, but I love the Hillshire Farm brand. The kielbasa is packed full of authentic flavor and was the perfect thing to add to my potatoes and veggies. I also used golden potatoes, yellow squash, zucchini and onion. Because the vegetables and sausage are already full of so much good flavor, I only seasoned the foil packets with a little olive oil, and salt and pepper. What did I tell you about easy?!
This is a perfect meal to add to our regular dinner rotation and switch things up so that we can have a little more variety in our weeknight meals.
Sausage and Vegetable Tin Foil Dinners
- 3 medium golden potatoes
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 zucchini squash
- 1/2 onion
- 1 Hillshire Farm polska kielbasa
- olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse all your vegetables and dice the potatoes and onion into bite sized pieces.
- Slice the squashes into thick 1/2-3/4 inch slices.
- Slice sausage into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
- Mix all the vegetables and sausage in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Take 4 pieces of heavy duty foil and divide the sausage and veggies evenly. Sprinkle with more salt and pepper if needed.
- Wrap up the sides to fold and place in the oven.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until potatoes are cooked through.
You have to give this delicious recipe a try! Don’t forget to stop by your local Walmart and grab some Hillshire Farm smoked sausages and try it tonight. They have a great variety of different flavors.