Shrimp parmesan is a delicious twist on chicken parmesan, with battered shrimp topped with a simple marinara sauce and melty cheese. This shrimp parmesan is a dish everyone will enjoy!
**This delicious shrimp parmesan is sponsored by SeaPak Shrimp. All opinions are my own.
Chicken parmesan is one of my favorite meals so when I thought of the idea for shrimp parmesan, I just knew it had to be delicious, and it was.
This dish is easy to make and only takes about 30 minutes to make. I just love 30 minute dinners, where I don’t have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen preparing dinner away from my family.
You’ll need to first start your marinara sauce. Its a very simple sauce with only 6 ingredients, olive oil, garlic, a can of crushed tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt and chili flakes. This recipe is super easy, because you’ll use SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp so you don’t have to take the time to bread your own shrimp, but also because its so crispy and delicious!
So you’ll bake up the shrimp and then when its done, top each piece with a small spoonful, like a teaspoon or two of the marinara sauce. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese and shredded parmesan cheese and bake for a couple more minutes to melt the cheese and then its ready. You can eat it just like that, or serve it over a bed of noodles if you’d like, too.
SeaPak makes it so easy to enjoy a delicious seafood meal without a lot of meal prep. You can grab a package or two from your local grocery store’s freezer section to keep on hand for those days when you want something extra quick and easy, that your whole family will love. To find where SeaPak products are sold near you, visit the product locator on their website.
- 1 box SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
For the Marinara Sauce:
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1/2 TBS minced garlic
- 1 14 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp Italian herbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch red pepper chili flakes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees (according to package directions)
- In a large sauce pan heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add in minced garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add in crushed tomatoes, Italian herbs, salt and chili flakes.
- Add water to crushed tomato can and swish around to get extra tomatoes and pour into pan.
- Allow to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While that is simmering, bake shrimp on a baking sheet for about 14 minutes.
- Spread about 1 tsp of sauce on the top of each shrimp.
- Sprinkle a little mozzarella, then parmesan over the top of the sauce.
- Bake for an additional 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Enjoy. Serve over a bed of cooked noodles if desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Company. The opinions and text are all mine.