This sunrise grapefruit cocktail is a gorgeous grapefruit mocktail with a splash of grenadine to give it the beautiful coloring.
This grapefruit mocktail recipe is only 4 ingredients and so easy to make. The sour and tart grapefruit juice is sweetened up perfectly with the simply syrup and grenadine. It pairs perfectly with the club soda to add a little sparkle to the drink.
The grenadine helps sweeten the drink as well as gives it that extra beautiful pink color. You can add a couple more drops if you want it to be even darker.
This is such a fun and refreshing drink. Its great for New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, or Fourth of July. I know I’m going to be drinking it all year long!
Remember not to stir the drink if you want it to maintain this beautiful progressive pink sunrise coloring.
Sunrise Grapefruit Cocktail
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
- 2 TBS simple syrup (equal parts water, equal parts sugar)
- 1/4 cup club soda
- 1 TBS grenadine syrup
- Add grapefruit juice to glass.
- Add simple syrup to grapefuit juice.
- Top each glass off with club soda.
- Slowly pour grenadine into the juice and allow it to settle into the bottom of the glass.
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit and serve.