This pomegranate cocktail is a delicious sparkling drink that is perfect for the holidays!
This sparkling pomegranate cocktail should really be called a pomegranate mocktail, since it doesn’t contain alcohol. Since I don’t drink alcohol, I wanted to create a few mocktails for Christmas and New Year’s Eve that would be perfect for those who need non alcoholic drinks.
This pomegranate drink is great for those who don’t drink alcohol for any reason, if you are pregnant, a designated driver, or for children too.
If you do want to drink it with alcohol, you can also substitute the sparkling white grape juice for champagne or prosecco.
Its such a beautiful red color with the dark pomegranate juice mixed with the white grape juice, and so pretty with the little pomegranate arils dancing in the cup. It’s perfect for any special occasion, a baby shower, Thanksgiving or Christmas Dinner, New Year’s Eve, etc. ‘
Sparkling Pomegranate Cocktail
- 2 TBS pomegranate juice (100% juice)
- 1 tsp pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup sparkling white grape juice (you could also use sparkling apple cider, ginger ale, or for an alcoholic version champagne or prosecco)
- Pour 2 TBS pomegranate juice into the champagne flute.
- Add in the pomegranate seeds.
- Fill glasses with sparkling grape juice, about 1/2 cup.
Charlotte @ Simply Sparkling says
I love the idea to include the sparkling grape juice! Champagne also sounds nice for pomegranate mimosa type drink!
The sparkling grape juice is perfect if your pregnant, for young kids, or just I’d you want an alcohol free drink. Champagne would be grewt too