Mmmm. Bananas. I love bananas, but they have to be just right. They can’t be too ripe that they are gushy. But I don’t want them to be under ripe and hard and flavorless.
Adding bananas to your pancakes is one of the easiest ways to up your pancake/breakfast game. Besides adding chocolate chips.
But next time I’m going to add bananas and chocolate chips. This recipe is adapted Favorite Family Recipes.
- 2 cups dry pancake mix – follow recipe according to box
- OR Perfect Pancake batter
- 2 bananas
- Make the pancake batter.
- Mash one banana in a small bowl and then add it to the pancake batter.
- Slice the second banana in about 1/4 inch slices and set aside.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup pancake batter at a time onto a preheated griddle sprayed with non stick spray.
- Place some banana slices on top of each pancake on your griddle.
- When pancake batter starts to bubble, carefully flip with a spatula.
- Cook until the bottom side of the pancake is done.
Enjoy these pancakes topped with additional bananas and hot syrup!