The fun thing about this treat is that you can make any combination, with the vast number of flavors of both kisses and m&ms to your liking or based on the occasion. For my variety I made it pretty simple. Hugs with basic chocolate m&ms. But my mom made these a while back with dark chocolate kisses and pb m&ms. Mmm.
Hersheys kisses (any flavor)
M & Ms (any flavor)
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. On a cookie sheet place pretzels, topped with uncovered kisses.
3. Place in oven for about 3 minutes, to slightly soften kisses.
4. Remove from oven and place m&m on top of kiss and press down slightly.
5. Wait to eat till cool. If you are patient enough.