Hi! It’s still cookie week and I am excited to share another cookie recipe with you today!
Just a little recap, in case you didn’t see Monday’s post about Cookie Week. Susan of The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen and Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic have joined together this week with 23 of their blog friends to present to you a week of cookie treats and that includes us! There is every type of cookie you can think of available this week. And now is the time to bookmark these recipes for the upcoming holidays and cookie swaps! Also, make sure you enter the giveaway with 4 fabulous prizes from KitchenAid, King Arthur Flour, OXO, Silpat and Zulka Pure Cane Sugar to help with all your cookie making needs! Here’s the Rafflecopter to enter the giveaway!
Today’s recipe is one of my favorite type’s of cookies ever. Peanut Butter Blossoms. They are fairly easy cookies with a simple peanut butter cookie base with a chocolate candy kiss pressed into the middle when they are done baking. Easy peasy, right?
And who doesn’t love the combo of chocolate and peanut butter?
Like I said, these cookies are one of my favorites. They are easy to make and delicious. And they make a great addition to your holiday baking, whether its just for you to eat yourself or to share with your neighbors.
Enjoy these peanut butter and chocolate cookies, and share some with your neighbors!
And if you need some more cookie recipe ideas!
- Black Forest Sandwich Cookies by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Chewy Cocoa Fudge Cookies by Food Lust People Love
- Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies by i heart eating
- Macadamia and White Chocolate Chip Cookies by In The Kitchen With KP
- Maple Brown Butter Snickerdoodle Cups by Beyond Frosting
- Maple Cookies by Total Noms
- Kitchen-Sink-Cookies by Texana’s Kitchen
- Nutella Cookies by NinjaBaking.com
- Nutmeg Logs by Love and Confections
- Oatmeal Raisin by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Pumpkin and Apple Dog Cookies by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Raspberry Streusel Bars by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Soft Pumpkin Sugar Cookies with Cinnamon Frosting by Chocolate Moosey
- Spicy Ginger Chews by Crumb
- Vodka Cookies by Masala Herb