7 layer dip cups are individual wonton cups full of every layer of seven layer dip, perfect for a bite size, delicious, snack or appetizer, and great for a party!
7 layer dip is a delicious layered dip with, seven layers (who knew 😉 ). It starts with a layer of refried beans, then sour cream, and guacamole, then shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, green onions, and olives. Its the perfect party food and is one of my all time favorite dips!
7 layer bean dip is such a winner and can be made slightly different to make it fit your tastes, I’ve made it with salsa instead of diced tomatoes, with taco seasoning mixed into the beans or the sour cream, or without.
These 7 layer dip cups are such a fun party food. They’re seven layer dip in a delicious portable, eatable, snack size cup. Little bite sized, snackable, deliciousness!
These are perfect for serving at any sort of party, and so fun for a game day party, Superbowl? Yes please. Basketball playoffs? Yes. Oscar watching party? You know it. Summer BBQ? Oh yeah!
These cups take a little bit of time to make because you have to first bake the wonton wrappers to get them nice and crunchy and then you have to layer each cup individually, but I promise the end result is worth it! Everyone will be begging for more!
7 Layer Dip Wonton Cups
- 24 square wonton wrappers
- 1 tsp taco seasoning (optional)
- 6 TBS sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 TBS diced green onions
- 2.25 oz can sliced olives
- 6 TBS guacamole (homemade or store bought)
- 6 TBS refried beans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a regular muffin tin with non stick spray.
- Take 2 wonton wrappers and rotate one at a 90 degree angle, so corners are alternating. Place both wrappers into one muffin cup together. Repeat to fill muffin tin.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until the edges are golden and the bottoms start to bubble.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Mix together sour cream and taco seasoning and set aside.
- Layer each wonton cup first with a small spoonful of refried beans, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese, tomatoes, green onions, and sliced olives. Repeat with each cup and serve!
Leave a Reply