Fresh homemade guacamole so good it will even convert the guacamole hater.
- 2 large avocados
- 1/2 cup tomatoes
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 lime
- Cut avocados in half, remove seed and scoop out avocado with a spoon.
- Dice tomato and onion.
- Combine avocado, tomato, and onion in a medium bowl.
- Put about half of the mixture into a food processor and blend until desired consistency.
- Return pureed avocado mixture with remaining mixture and smash with fork and stir to mix well.
- Juice the lime into the guacamole mixture.
- Add salt.
- Stir all together.