Berries and cream crepes are filled with a cheesecake like filling, and sweet juicy berries for a decadent breakfast or dessert.
I can’t wait to share these amazing berries and cream crepes with you!
These berries and cream crepes are my favorite to eat for breakfast, brunch, or dessert. They’re the best way to start the day, and I promise they don’t take that long to make, so you could even have them on a weekday for breakfast.
These berries and cream crepes are simply incredible! They start with a simple crepe recipe and are filled with a cream cheese and whipped cream filling and a simple berry sauce!
These are pretty much a dream come true, when I took my first bite I was in heaven! I couldn’t believe how delicious they were – and even though I was only planning on eating a couple bites, I ended up eating three (that’s right THREE) full crepes. Each stuffed full of this delicious creamy filling, and sweet berries.
Its like a berry cheesecake inside of a crepe crust. Doesn’t that sound like absolute perfection?
Okay, so I think a lot of people think that crepes are hard to make, but I’m here to tell you that they are not! I have a crepe maker, but it was being spazzy, so I didn’t even use it for this recipe.
You’ll just make your crepe batter, by putting all the ingredients into the blender and pulsing till smooth. Refrigerate the batter for an hour (or more). You could make it the night before you want to cook these up, so you don’t have to deal with waiting in the morning.
Then when you’re ready, make your smooth cream cheese whipped cream – aka basically a no bake cheesecake filling, and put that in the fridge too. It’s made with cream cheese, homemade whipped cream, sugar and vanilla extract.
Then you can roll your crepes up with the cream cheese filling and the juicy berries and dig right in!! It’s simply heaven in every bite. And I promise you’ll go back for more and more again, just like I did.
Looking for more breakfast recipes:
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Berries and Cream Crepes
For The Crepes:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 2 TBS melted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 TBS sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
For the Cream Filling:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Berry Sauce:
- 2 cups mixed berries I used boysenberries, sliced strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 TBS cornstarch
- Add all the ingredients for your crepes to a blender. Cover.
- Blend on low speed until everything is mixed together well.
- Place batter in an airtight container and place in fridge for at least one hour, up to overnight.
- Whip your heavy cream in a large bowl until stiff peaks have formed. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, with the sugar and vanilla extract until it is smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream and cream cheese mixture together till smooth. Refrigerate till needed.
- Mix together your berries, sugar and cornstarch.
- Saute your berries in a large skillet. Cook for a few minutes until the juices start to run and a saucy mixture is created. Set aside till needed.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet, and spray with nonstick spray over medium heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter into the pan and swirl around to spread it thinly to the edges.
- Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute till the edges start to crisp.
- Flip over and cook for another 20-30 seconds.
- Stack crepes and cover while you cook the remaining crepes.
- Fill each crepe with about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture, and 2 TBS berry sauce.
- Roll up and serve.
This contains affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and make a purchase, I will get a very small percentage in commission. There is no extra cost to you. I only link to products I use or own. Your help in supporting us and our blog is appreciated.
Save time and buy online:
Before you go, for more delicious breakfast recipes I think you’ll love, try these:
Lemon Cheesecake Crepes | Sugar & Soul • Homemade Lemon Curd | Lemon Tree Dwelling • Berries & Cream Crepes | Like Mother Like Daughter • Easy Blackberry Syrup | Cupcake Diaries • Almond Joy Hot Chocolate | Frugal Foodie Mama