Blueberry almond white chocolate chip granola bar bites are an amazing healthier treat made with only 6 ingredients, great for a portable snack!
**I made these delicious blueberry almond white chocolate chip granola bar bites in partnership with California Almonds for this sponsored post. All opinions are my own. #CelebrateAlmonds
I’m here today with one of my new favorite snacks to share with you. You all know how much I love granola bar bites, and these blueberry almond white chocolate chip granola bar bites are awesome!
These bites have exactly what it sounds like in them, they are made with only 6 ingredients! You’ll need old fashioned oats, honey, almond butter, chopped almonds, white chocolate chips and dried blueberries! Mix them all up together in a big bowl and roll them into little snackable energy bites.
Let them set in the fridge for about an hour to help them not to fall apart. They should stay good in your fridge for about week, if they make it that long. We usually devour them after just a couple days.
The little bursts of sweet blueberries and white chocolate chips throughout mixed with the crunchy almonds all comes together for one amazing combination of flavors.
These little bites are great if you need something sweet or you need a little burst of energy. They’re packed full of flavor, and perfect for an on the go, portable snack!
Looking for more Blueberry Recipes?
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Blueberry Almond White Chocolate Chip Granola Bar Bites
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup dried blueberries
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- Dump all your ingredients into a medium sized bowl.
- Stir well until everything is combined and oats and mix ins are coated well with wet ingredients.
- Roll mixture into small balls about 1 to 1 1/2 inches carefully. (Wash your hands occasionally to prevent mixture from stiicking to them too much).
- Place bites on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Allow bites to set in the fridge for about 1 hour till solid.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container or ziplock bag for up to 1 week.
Continuing with Almond month and National Snacking Month, these granola bar bites are the perfect almond filled snack!
Almonds are such a great snack because they are healthy and full of lots of nutrients to help keep you full. One oz of almonds is full of protein, fiber, antioxidants, vitamin E, calcium, potassium, magnesium and healthy fats.
They are a great grab and go snack, so keep a handful at your desk, or in your bag when you need something quick, and nutritious! Check these out for more recipe ideas using California Almonds and visit here.