This pumpkin pie smoothie is the perfect way to have the great taste of a slice of pumpkin pie for breakfast! It’s smooth and creamy, with the perfect cinnamon, and pumpkin flavor in every sip!
Do you love pumpkin this time of year? In the grocery stores you can find pumpkin versions of almost everything. Pumpkin eggnog, pumpkin Oreos, pumpkin cinnamon rolls, pumpkin Poptarts, pumpkin cookies, and more. I love pumpkin, so I seriously want to try them all!
But of course my favorite, is making delicious pumpkin flavored desserts and snacks and all things pumpkin at home!
Who wouldn’t love the flavors of a slice of pumpkin pie in drinkable form? Of course there isn’t anything better than an actual slice of pumpkin pie, but this smoothie is a great way to have a little bit of that flavor all fall season long.
It’s so creamy and delicious, but actually not too bad for you either. It’s a great way to have the flavors of pumpkin pie for breakfast, or an afternoon snack.
Though of course I topped mine with just a little whipped cream. Because you can’t have a slice of pumpkin pie without it. 😉
What do you need to make a pumpkin pie smoothie?
- vanilla yogurt – I like to use a light Greek yogurt, so it’s packed with extra protein, and less calories)
- ground cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice – for flavor
- skim milk – You can of course use a higher fat milk, or even sub a non dairy milk like almond milk or soy milk.
- pumpkin puree – We need that real pumpkin flavor (not canned pumpkin pie filling).
- brown sugar – Just a spoon for a little added sweetness. You could also try adding honey, or pure maple syrup instead.
- ice – To make the smoothie nice and thick
How to make a pumpkin pie smoothie?
Smoothies are the best kind of recipes, because they literally only take a few ingredients, and a blender. Just add everything into the blender, then blend it all up until it’s smooth and silky and pour it right into your cup to drink it right up.
Of course don’t forget a little whipped cream on top. I like adding a dash of cinnamon too.
This pumpkin pie smoothie tastes like fall wrapped up in a smoothie. It’s the perfect healthier way to have the flavors of pumpkin pie, and perfect for having it for breakfast or a snack on the go!
Looking for more Pumpkin Recipes?
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Cake
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lighter Pumpkin Bread
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Email
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1/2 cup light vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 TBS Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- Pour all your ingredients into your blender, except for your ice.
- Blend for about 15-30 seconds till smooth.
- Add in your ice and blend for 2-3 minutes until smooth! (This may take longer if your blender isn't very powerful.
- Add more milk if you need to thin it out, or more ice if you want it thicker.
- Top with a little whipped cream if desired.
This pumpkin pie smoothie was first posted on October 14, 2015. The photos were updated on September 14, 2020.
**I made this creamy and delicious pumpkin pie smoothie using SPLENDA® Sweetener Products as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #SplendaSweeties #SweetSwaps
Wow…absolutely delicious. I substituted the brown sugar with maple syrup. Thanks for sharing!!
Yay! That makes me so glad 🙂
Amy | Club Narwhal says
Pumpkin season is the best and this smoothie sounds amazing!