Brazilian lemonade is a delicious and refreshing limeade that is a great way to cool down in the summer!
- 4 small limes or 2-3 large
- 6 cups cold water
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 TBS sweetened condensed milk
- Cut off the ends of the limes.
- Cut limes into four pieces each.
- Place limes, 3 cups of cold water, and sugar into a blender.
- Pour lime water mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher.
- Pour remaining 3 cups of water over the limes.
- Add sweetened condensed milk to the pitcher and stir everything together.
- Taste mixture before serving, depending on the limes and the thickness of their rind, the mixture will be more or less bitter. Add a little more sugar or sweetened condensed milk if needed.**
- Serve over ice, immediately.