This raspberry peach lemonade is full of fresh raspberries and peaches perfect for sipping all summer long!
**This delicious raspberry peach lemonade is made using SPLENDA®Sweeteners as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #SplendaSweeties #SweetSwaps. All opinions are my own.
It’s finally feeling like summer regularly, although here in Utah the weather seems to change at the drop of a hat, so we’ve had some rainy days too. But this raspberry peach lemonade reminds me of all things summer!
When I was trying to think of another lemonade flavor to make I debated between a mango peach lemonade and a raspberry peach lemonade. I had some family members vote and together we decided on this raspberry peach lemonade. And let me tell you it is perfect.
I used SPLENDA ZERO™ Liquid Sweetener to sweeten the drink. You can mix the sweetener in with the pitcher of lemonade or squeeze a bit into each glass individually. I recently discovered SPLENDA ZERO™ Liquid Sweetener and its the perfect addition to my summertime drinks. Its an easy way for me to get the perfect amount of sweetness in every sip of my drinks without any added sugar, which means no extra calories. Plus adding it to my lemonade, means I don’t have to make a syrup by heating up the sugar to dissolve the granules, like I do in this blackberry lemonade.
(If you’d prefer to use regular granulated Splenda or sugar heat it up with 1 cup of water until dissolved then combine it with your other ingredients in your pitcher – and add one less cup of water at the end)
Raspberry Peach Lemonade
- 2 peaches (sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 5 cups water (divided)
- 1 cup lemon juice (juice from about 3 large lemons, or 8 small)
- TBS SPLENDA ZERO™ Liquid Sweetener
- Puree your peaches, raspberries and 1 cup of water in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Push fruit puree juice through a fine mesh strainer to remove chunks, skin and seeds.
- Add puree to a large pitcher.
- Add lemon juice, remaining water and SPLENDA Liquid Sweetener to your pitcher and stir to combine.
- Serve over ice in individual cups.
If you love this raspberry peach lemonade, I think you’ll like these refreshing drinks too: