This raspberry peach lemonade is full of fresh raspberries and peaches. It’s the perfect sweet, refreshing drink for sipping on all summer long!
It’s finally starting to feel like spring here in Utah, hopefully we’ll have regular warm days before we know it. Because this raspberry peach lemonade reminds me of all things summer, and I am so ready for it!!
When I was trying to think of another yummy lemonade flavor to make, to add to our collection of blueberry lemonade, rosemary lemonade, and strawberry lemonade, I debated between a mango peach lemonade and this raspberry peach lemonade. I had some family members vote, and together we decided on this amazing raspberry peach lemonade and let me tell you it is perfect!
The best part is this lemonade is so simple! It’s only 5 ingredients, and ready to sip on in just a couple hours. You’ll wish you had a pitcher of this in your fridge all spring and summer long.
Ingredients Needed to make Raspberry Peach Lemonade:
- granulated sugar
- lemon juice
How to make Raspberry Peach Lemonade?
Add sugar to 1 cup of water and heat them up on the stove top until the sugar is dissolved, and your water is clear again. Let it cool down a bit.
Add the peaches, raspberries, and another cup of water to a food processor, or blender and blend them up together until they’re totally smooth.
Push the fruit puree through a fine mesh strainer to remove any skin, or seeds. Discard the chunks in the strainer.
Add the sugar water, puree, fresh squeezed lemon juice, and additional water to a large pitcher. Stir it all together until combined.
Place the pitcher in the fridge to chill for about an hour or until the drink is chilled.
Tips and Tricks:
- Try different fruits to make your lemonade different flavors. Strawberries instead of raspberries, mango instead of peach, etc.
- Only use fresh squeezed lemon juice. Bottled lemon juice will not give good results.
- You can also put the fresh squeezed lemon juice through a strainer if you don’t want any pulp in your juice.
- Serve the lemonade over ice in the individual glasses, instead of adding ice directly to the pitcher. This will help you to keep the drink from being too diluted.
This raspberry peach lemonade is delicious for serving at a summer bbq, potluck, or even a baby shower, or bridal shower.
Looking for more lemonade recipes:
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Raspberry Peach Lemonade
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 cups water (divided)
- 2 peaches (sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup lemon juice (juice from about 3 large lemons, or 8 small)
- Add the sugar and 1 cup of water to a small sauce pan and heat it over medium heat until the sugar is totally dissolved in the water. Set it aside to chill slightly.
- Add the peaches, raspberries and 1 cup of water to a food processor or blender, and puree until smooth.
- Push the fruit puree juice through a fine mesh strainer to remove chunks, skin and seeds.
- Add the sugar water, fruit puree, lemon juice, and remaining water to a pitcher and stir to combine.
- Place pitcher in the fridge to chill slightly.
- Serve over ice in individual cups.
This raspberry peach lemonade was first posted on May 24, 2016. The text was updated on April 25, 2022.
This raspberry peach lemonade was originally a sponsored post in partnership with Splenda.