This strawberry blonde drink is a delicious and refreshing drink that is perfect for a hot day! It’s only 4 ingredients, and can be made in just a few minutes.
This strawberry blonde drink is a refreshing combination of pina colada and strawberry flavors. It’s like a pina colada meets a strawberry daiquiri, except without any of the alcohol, so that everyone can enjoy it!
This strawberry blonde drink is so perfect for the summer time. It’s great for sipping by the pool, enjoying while reading a book in a hammock, served up at a back yard bbq, try a Hawaiian luau party, you name it – you’ll want to be enjoying this all summer long!
- Frozen Strawberries
- Pina Colada Drink Mix
- Orange Juice
- Strawberry and Pineapple Slices
How to make this strawberry blonde drink?
This easy recipe only has four ingredients, including the ice! All you need are pureed frozen strawberries, pina colada mix, orange juice, and ice.
You’ll start with frozen strawberries and let them thaw for a bit at room temperature. Blend them up in a blender when you are able, and you’ll have a wonderful strawberry puree that is perfect for this drink. You can probably save some for later, because you’ll definitely want to enjoy this drink every day for as long as you can.
Add about equal parts ice, strawberry puree, and pina colada mix to a blender. Then add in a splash or two of orange juice. Blend it all together until it’s nice and smooth and you’ve got the best drink for the summer.
Serve over ice, or as is, and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks:
- If you want your drink to be thicker you can leave your strawberries frozen, or partially frozen. Make sure you have a high powder blender that can handle that much ice mixture.
- Speed up the strawberry thawing process by putting them in a bowl and microwaving for a few minutes at 50% power.
- You can substitute other frozen fruit for the strawberries. I think mango, raspberry, or peach would be delicious.
- This recipe can easily be cut in half if you only want to serve 2.
- Garnish the glass with a wedge of pineapple and fresh strawberry to make the drinks look extra fun and beautiful.
This strawberry blonde drink is so refreshing, sweet, and delicious. It’s especially delicious to cool down with on a hot summer day!
More refreshing drinks:
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Strawberry Blonde Summer Drink
- 16 oz. frozen strawberries (thawed)
- 16 oz pina colada mix
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups ice
- strawberry and pineapple slices (to garnish (optional))
- Let the strawberries thaw.
- Add the thawed strawberries, pina colada mix, orange juice, and ice to a blender, and blend up until smooth, until there are no ice chunks.
- Pour into individual glasses, garnish with a strawberry and pineapple slice, and serve with a straw.
This strawberry blonde drink was first posted on June 11, 2014. The photos and text were updated on June 1, 2022.
This strawberry blonde drink was originally shared by my friend Alli from Cupcake Diaries. She has so many amazing recipes and party ideas on her blog, including these s’mores cookies, and this fun red white and blue jello salad. Be sure to follow her: Facebook – Pinterest – Instagram – Twitter