Chicken Caesar pasta salad is a delicious mix of pasta salad and chicken Caesar salad and is perfect for lunch or a light dinner!
This chicken caesar salad adds some pasta to the mix to make the salad even more filling and delicious. I love making it for lunch or for dinner!
This chicken caesar pasta salad is packed full of flavor, but with minimal effort. You’re welcome to make your own caesar salad dressing, but I just grab my favorite from the grocery store. You’ll saute or grill up some chicken, boil your favorite short noodles, I like rotini, farfalle (bow tie), or penne. Mix the chicken, pasta, cut lettuce, shredded parmesan, croutons, and your dressing and voila.
My husband who is not typically a fan of salads has even said that this is his type of salad. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing, but he definitely prefers less lettuce and more substance, so this pasta salad is perfect for that.
I’m not really sure if this salad is more of a typical chicken caesar salad with pasta, or a pasta salad with lettuce, but either way you have it, it’s delicious!
Want more delicious pasta salad recipes?
This chicken Caesar pasta would be perfect for making for a potluck especially in the spring time, but its also one of my favorite lighter(ish) meals all year long!
Chicken Caesar Salad with Pasta
- 8 oz short noodles (like rotini, penne, farfalle, etc)
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup croutons
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Boil pasta noodles according to package directions. Rinse off in cold water and allow to dry
- Cook chicken breasts in a saute pan (or however you want) over medium heat. Season with a little garlic salt. Chop into bite sized pieces.
- Add noodles, chicken, croutons, lettuce and parmesan to a large bowl.
- When ready to serve add salad dressing and toss salad to coat everything evenly in the dressing.
Recipe Originally Posted on Jan 3, 2014. Photos and text updated on January 15, 2018