This chocolate chip cookie delight is a delicious layered dessert that is perfect for summer. It starts with a store bought cookie dough base, then a no bake cheese cake layer, chocolate pudding, and a layer of cool whip.
This chocolate chip cookie delight, or chocolate chip cookie lasagna is a delicious layered dessert that you’ll want to enjoy all summer long.
Have you ever had a dessert lasagna? Dessert lasagnas don’t have actual lasagna noodles, but they do have lots of delicious layers like a lasagna. With delicious layers of chocolate chip cookie, creamy no bake cheesecake, smooth chocolate pudding, and whipped cream on top.
Every single layer is so delicious on it’s own, and when you eat them together, in this delicious chocolate chip cookie lasagna, it’s even better.
This chocolate chip cookie delight is a great dessert for parties or potlucks! Everyone will love it, adults and kids alike! It’s so delicious, and so easy.
How to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight?
Tips for making Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight:
- Instead of chocolate chip cookie dough for the crust, you could try a different flavor of store bought cookie dough for the crust. There are so many good flavors you can buy like peanut butter, sugar cookie, etc.
- It’s easier to spread the layers of cheesecake, pudding and whipped cream evenly by dolloping them throughout the dish before spreading, and not in one big pile.
- Only use instant pudding, do not use cook and serve pudding.
- This recipe hasn’t been tested with sugar-free pudding, but it should work.
- Make sure to chill this dessert for long enough, and only take it out of the fridge right before serving to ensure the slices hold their shape better.
- Instead of chocolate chips, you can add a variety of toppings to this dessert – mini m&ms, crushed Oreos, mini marshmallows, etc.
- Run the knife under warm water between cutting the slices, and wipe the knife clean often to keep the layers looking nicer and cleaner.
Can I make Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight in Advance?
This chocolate chip cookie lasagna is a great make ahead dessert. It can be made up to 1 day in advance. Store it covered in the fridge.
Any leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
This chocolate chip cookie delight is so sweet and delicious! It’s such a fun dessert with layers of chocolate chip cookie, no bake cheesecake, chocolate pudding, and whipped cream. It’s easy, and great for a crowd!
More Layered Dessert Ideas:
- No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Banana Pudding Trifle
- Lemon Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Lasagna on Spend with Pennies
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight
- 16 oz packaged chocolate chip cookie dough
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 (8oz) containers cool whip (thawed, and divided)
- 2 (3.4oz) boxes chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (for topping, optional)
- chocolate syrup (for topping, optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Press the cookie dough evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown, and the center looks set.
- Allow the cookie to cool for 20 minutes, before adding the next layer.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese till nice and smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar, and vanilla extract and whip them into the cream cheese.
- Fold in 4oz (or 1/2 of one container) of a cool whip container.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the top of the cooled cookie base. Place in the fridge until needed.
- Whisk together the pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes in a large bowl. Let it sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Spread the pudding over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the remaining cool whip evenly over the top of the pudding layer.
- Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips over the top of the cool whip layer.
- Chill the dessert for at least 4 hours, before slicing and serving.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup when serving, if desired.