Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream is made with a creamy mixer required vanilla ice cream and packed full of homemade eggless cookie dough and chocolate chips!
This chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream is loaded with eggless cookie dough chunks. It’s stuffed full of about 1 1/2 cups of cookie dough bites, so that you can get a piece of cookie dough in every bite. But if you think you need even more cookie dough (because honestly you can never have too much), you can double the recipe for even more!
This ice cream starts with a simple no churn vanilla ice cream base, with my quick homemade eggless cookie dough. I doubled my eggless cookie dough for two because I wanted to have lots of cookie dough chunks in the ice cream. Then I flattened the cookie dough and let it freeze for about 30 minutes to harden just a little so I could cut it up to put in the ice cream.
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and make a purchase, I will get a very small percentage in commission. There is no extra cost to you. I only link to products I use or own. Your help in supporting us and our blog is appreciated.
You’ll make a simple no churn vanilla ice cream, by mixing sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and whipping my heavy cream. Then you’ll layer your ice cream and cookie dough and a few chocolate chips, to make sure they are spread out evenly, in a 9×5 loaf pan and put it all into the freezer for 6 hours, or overnight and voila.
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 TBS white sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 TBS milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup to 1 cup flour
- 6 TBS mini chocolate chips
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 6 TBS mini chocolate chips
- Cream together your butter and sugars until mixed and light.
- Add in your vanilla and milk and stir to combine.
- Add in your salt and flour until all combined. Start with ¾ cup and add additional flour by the ½ TBS if needed to get mixture a little drier.
- Spread your cookie dough out on a piece of waxed paper in a thin layer.
- Place in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and chop into small squares.
- In a large bowl combine your condensed milk and your vanilla extract.
- Whip your heavy cream in a large bowl until stiff peaks are formed, about 5 minutes on high.
- Fold your whipped cream into your sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour about ⅓ of your ice cream mixture into your 9x5 inch pan.
- Sprinkle some of your cookie dough pieces on top of your ice cream mixture. Swirl the cookie dough pieces through, so they are spread throughout the ice cream. Add a few more pieces on top if needed.
- Sprinkle with about 2 TBS of your mini chocolate chips, and swirl those throughout too.
- Repeat with another ⅓ of ice cream, ⅓ of cookie dough and 2 TBS chocolate chips.
- Repeat with final layer.
- Cover with plastic wrap or foil and place in freezer for 6 hours, or overnight.
Things you might need for this recipe:
Now, since its National Chocolate Chip Day, don’t forget to check out some of these other recipes for more ideas!
Gluten Free Cookie Dough Blizzard on Tried and Tasty // Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake on Creations by Kara // Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars on Jamie Cooks It Up! // Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes on Cupcake Diaries // Light Berry Dark Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars on Happy Food Healthy Life // Vanishing Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies on Real Mom Kitchen // Butter Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies on Butter with a Side of Bread // Chocolate Chip Bagels on Ashlee Marie // Chocolate Chip Pecan Caramels on Creations by Kara // Chocolate Chip Scones on Ashlee Marie // Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins on Cupcake Diaries
And for a few more recipes on Like Mother, Like Daughter that you might like, try these: