Cookie Dough Stuffed Oreos, with an edible chocolate chip cookie dough stuffed into the middle of an Oreo cookie and then dipped it chocolate, are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
These cookie dough stuffed Oreos have to be one of the best treats ever made! Two of my favorite things in one delicious dessert. What could be better than cookie dough and oreos together?!
I’ll be honest, when I go to Dairy Queen to get a blizzard, or some where else to get a shake, one of my favorite flavors to order is Oreo and cookie dough! Its such an amazing combo, so I just knew that stuffing Oreo cookies full of homemade edible cookie dough would be a good idea! And I was right!
You know how much I love cookie dough, and if you too love cookie dough, and you love Oreo cookies you will absolutely love these Cookie Dough Stuffed Oreos. You’ll also love these Funfetti Cupcakes that are stuffed full of Oreos.
These are so easy to make, with only 8 ingredients in the homemade cookie dough, Oreos, and chocolate for dipping. So 10 ingredients total. After you make them they’ll be gone quick though because they are too hard to resist! If you do have any leftover though, I recommend storing them in the fridge to keep them for a few days as the perfect late night snack, or grab and go treat!
These cookie dough stuffed Oreos only take like 15 minutes to make. You’ll whip up your edible egg free cookie dough. The recipe from my eggless cookie dough for one makes enough dough for about 8-10 of these treats, and that’s what we made here for you, so you don’t end up with too many extra – not that its a bad thing to have extra. The recipe can be doubled super easily if you want to make more treats for sharing with others. Dip the stuffed Oreos half way into some melted chocolate! Top them with sprinkles if you want, and set them in the fridge for a few minutes to help the chocolate set.
Cookie Dough Stuffed Oreos
- 8-10 Oreo Cookies
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil (optional)
- rainbow sprinkles (optional)
For the Eggless Cookie Dough:
- 2 TBS softened butter
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 1 TBS white sugar
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBS milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 6 TBS flour
- 5 TBS mini chocolate chips
For the Eggless Cookie Dough:
- In a small bowl, cream together your butter, brown sugar and white sugar until mixed.
- Mix in the vanilla and milk.
- Add in the salt and flour and stir till combined, and it reaches a cookie dough like consistency.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
For Assembling the Cookie Dough Stuffed Oreos:
- Open the Oreo cookies in half down the middle (I try to get the frosting all on one side, but its not necessary, just looks nice).
- Scoop a tablespoon of cookie dough and roll it into a ball. Place ontop of one side of the Oreo cookie. Top with second half of the the Oreo and flatten the cookie dough to spread it to the edges.
- Repeat with remaining Oreos and cookie dough.
- Melt chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Repeat for another 30 seconds and stir till smooth.
- Dip cookie sandwiches half way into the melted chocolate and place on a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper or a silicon liner.
- Top with sprinkles if desired.
- Place pan in the fridge to allow chocolate to set.
- Keep leftover cookies on a ziplock bag or airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Leave a Reply